Christmas Tree Update
It's Christmas tree time!
Anyone with questions should email Mrs. VonWeisenstein (email@example.com)
WHY are we doing this?
- This is the Troop's only fund raiser for the year.
- The money from these sales are going to further your Scouting experience.
- You are encouraged to sell at least three trees.
Rules for selling trees, wreaths and poinsettias:
- You should wear your Class A uniform to sell trees.
- All money MUST be collected before delivery can be made.
- Payment MUST be turned in with order* (*HOWEVER If you can't make a meeting but have been selling, we need to update our inventory so email or text Mrs. VonWeisenstein your orders firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 867-2507 cell
- Make Checks out to Troop 93.
- Every order must have a customer name attached to it.
- You may turn in your orders at any November meetings.
- Scouts can pick up orders and deliver to customers on:
- Saturday, November 21
- Saturday, November 28
- Saturday, December 5 (VERY latest)
- Poinsettias are delivered on Dec 5
- DO NOT pick up inventory at any other time unless you contact Mrs. VonWeisenstein at email@example.com or (615) 964-7238 home
- If you and your family don't have a way to transport trees, let us know so we can get you help. We suggest that you offer to help set up the tree for your customer. It adds a personal touch!
- We will keep selling until all of our inventory is gone!
You can download a tree sales form HERE
You can download a live plants sales brochure HERE